It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Is TripAdvisor A Fraud?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm 
I am asking "is TripAdvisor a fraud?" because I recently signed up with TripAdvisor to give my review of the Swagman Hotel Manila. The reason I did this was because following a two-week stay at the Swagman I felt the comments on the TripAdvisor website were biased against the good service and quiet adequate facilities that the Swagman Hotel offered during my stay and that the hotel offered fair value compared to other Manila Hotels in the same price range.

A couple of days after signing up with TripAdvisor I received a notice that my review would shortly be posted. A month later (beginning of July, 2010) I received a notice from TripAdvisor saying that my review had already read by "more than 100" website visitors. Intrigued, I visited the website using the link to the Swagman Hotel that TripAdvisor provided in their email. The link went straight to the Swagman Hotel Manila page at TripAdvisor.com but my review was nowhere to be found.

I wrote to TripAdvisor one week ago to ask where my review had been filed and no reply has been received.

Based on this experience I can only conclude that either, TripAdvisor is a total fraud or, that they have removed my review because it was relatively complimentary whereas the majority concerning the Swagman are (unfairly in my opinion) not.

I shall no longer write reviews for TripAdvisor because it is a waste of my time.

But that still leaves the bigger question, how honest are the reviews in TripAdvisor and how many reviews are filtered out because they do not match the whims of the TripAdvisor management?

JS

Post subject: Re: Is TripAdvisor A Fraud?
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm 

Yes it's true he cheated me too and i called up police and got my money back as per the police records he used to do this regular and often to all the travelers coming to madurai and then i find the through search engine threeland.com is most reliable for trust and its provide me good quality services and also give 24*7 services. :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:48 pm 
No it,s not a cheater but you have to choose a TripAdvisor and you wanna check it one time then should go with it if he fulfills on your requirements.We manage a lot of trips and take many of guiders but never they mischief with us..so in my sense these are not the cheater but a few from the guiders are cheaters but all to all TripAdvisors are not cheaters...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:12 pm 

its provide me good quality services

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:07 am 

TripAdvisor and you wanna check it one time then should go with it if he fulfills on your requirements.

FIFACHAMPION: Cheap Fifa 15 Coins, Fifa Coins Sale
Fifa Coins Sale